Oatmeal, coffee, and a new Eileen Myles tote, wearing a cherry apron.
- mancwanderer reblogged this from paulmasonnews and added:
- ecantwell likes this
- yulgold likes this
- paulmasonnews reblogged this from orbooks
- harperbooks likes this
- bradleywarshauer likes this
- matthewgallaway likes this
- hatethefuture likes this
- totebagreviewsreviews reblogged this from orbooks and added:
- sketchanddoodles likes this
- vaginalexam likes this
- orbooks reblogged this from tremblebot
- reptilesmile likes this
- orchidblack likes this
- velveteenrabbit likes this
- time-for-naps likes this
- dirtycolorado said:I can’t even tell you how much I love you.
- ideleteme likes this
- kathleenjoy said:Only just this week I bookmarked this bag to get for myself (nice apron).
- kathleenjoy likes this
- wandatinasky likes this
- dirtycolorado likes this
- pussy-strut likes this
- pulled-up likes this
- oldbonesanddust likes this
- thesummerking said:werque
- tremblebot posted this
Stuff I Like
- Berlusconi's possible plan B?
This is probably fantasy politics:
- Steps down as a Senator, and meanwhile does his one-year community service.
- Maxine Peake leads Peterloo Massacre anniversary event
New Post has been published on ...